Thank you to Mum and Frugal in norfolk for nominating me for a 'Versatile Blogger Award'. It is always a pleasure to know that people enjoy my blog.
Here are the rules of the prize.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered and nominate them for this award.
4. Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I'm supposed to nominate new (to me) blogs that I find interesting and so I have chosen the following.
1 Two men and a little farm My top choice. I love this blog, always interesting and it kind of mirrors what I am attempting a little bit.
2.Mi Esquimal esta lleno de vino
3. A Journey to a Dream
4. The Frugal Graduate
7 things about me:
1. I studied piano and singing at the Royal Academy of Music and for the last 15 years since I have been a professional opera singer.
2. I love detective stories and series. Give me an Agatha Christie and I am happy for hours. Even much maligned series like Rosemary and Thyme hit the spot.
3. I read and re-read books all the time and if I had to name one indulgence it would be books. I can't get enough.
4. I have a slight phobia of crowds. (guess it partly explains my move from London)
5. My sister's nickname for me is Lambie (don't ask why)
6. I had a near death experience, twice.
7. I have only been able to drive since I was 35, three years ago.