Thursday 10 April 2014

Blog Anniversary

Yes another year has come around and I have now been doing this blog for 3 years.
Thank you to all those who read, comment and keep in touch, I do enjoy writing (even though I sometimes leave you for days at a time) and I love hearing from you. Let's see what the next 12 months bring!
I have been photographing the garden today as things are really happening at last. Every day seems to bring growth, so over the next couple of days I will write a longer post with all the photos I took.
Until then, keep well and thanks again.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Blogaversary. I hope you continue to enjoy writing your blog as much as I enjoy reading each post. I may not comment on every post, life gets in the way, but I always pop in for a quick catch-up whenever I see you've posted. Look forward to seeing the photos you've taken. Elizabeth

    PS: I've been out and about in my own garden spotting all the new growth and taking photos which I will also be posting over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats from across the pond! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you are still here. I like your updates. Hope your self employedness is going well and you are keeping busy. Well done on three years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three years - good going - looking forward to seeing how your garden is progressing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 3rd anniversary for yesterday. Know what you mean about the garden, my front flower garden is going mad. I even have one out of the four hosta's with 6" leaf growth on it. Now that is far too early!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogaversary ! It's always a pleasure to read you, even if the posting is on and off - life happens and you didn't sign for an obligatory weekly update. Blogging is a pleasure and should be "without obligations" ! Here's to all the years to come.

    ReplyDelete